Want to check out the Seahawks' Super Bowl ring? You're in luck.
The world championship ring, which was presented to the players Thursday night, will be on display this weekend at the Tiffany & Co. shop at Pacific Place mall in downtown Seattle. The jeweler that made rings said one of them will be on public display at its retail location from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
Members of the 2013 Seahawks got their diamond-emblazoned rings Thursday at a ceremony thrown by the team.
Here is how Tiffany & Co. described the rings in its public-viewing announcement:
· Eighty-seven pavé-set diamonds cover the top of the ring, creating a sparkling background for the Seattle Seahawks logo set with 65 round brilliant diamonds and one neon tsavorite for the eye, and the Vince Lombardi trophy set with a marquise diamond.
· The ring's bezel is inscribed with WORLD CHAMPIONS and accented with 12 diamonds.
· The white gold ring is framed with 40 blue sapphires.
· One side of the shank details player name and number, season score of 16-3, and Mount Rainier with the 12th man flag waving over the Seahawks stadium.
· The shank's other side features SEAHAWKS, the NFL shield, Seattle skyline with Super Bowl XLVIII logo, and the Vince Lombardi trophy set with a marquise diamond
· The inside of the ring is inscribed with the following: LEAVE NO DOUBT, 24/7, SEA 43 DEN 8 and WHAT'S NEXT?