Shed near Kennewick destroyed in Tuesday fire

Shed near Kennewick destroyed in Tuesday fire
A shed on South Gum Street in Kennewick burned in a Tuesday afternoon fire.
BENTON COUNTY, Wash. -- A fire near Kennewick destroyed a shed and damaged several other buildings Tuesday.

Firefighters responded to South Gum Street just after 5:30 p.m. Heavy winds fueled the fire, which spread to two nearby garages.

According to Benton County Fire District #1, the fire destroyed the shed and did extensive damage to one garage and exterior damage to the other.